A lot of the time, the Ember community can feel like it's just our local Ember friends and our (justly) famous Thought Leaders. It's easy to forget the wide and diverse world of people who are working hard, staying quiet, and making amazing things.
This podcast is all about taking a peek into that world.
Here's the Season 1 schedule (will be updated as I review and post episodes):
- Monday, Feb 8- Ember Dreams: Michael Swanson at SkillsEngine
- Tuesday, Feb 9- [Literally Thousands of Components: Neil Thawani and Jessie Graves at Infegy]((http://www.real-world-ember.com/2)
- Wednesday, Feb 10- [International Ember Upgrades: Matthias Leitner and Hector Zarco at Runtastic]((http://www.real-world-ember.com/3)
- Thursday, Feb 11- Past Life Architect: Lydia Guarino at The Frontside
- Monday, Feb 15- Ember Bootcamp: Steve Kinney at Turing School
- Tuesday, Feb 16- Ember Changed My Life: Productivity and Outsourcing with Venkat Dinavahi
- Wednesday, Feb 17- Test Or Catch Fire: Chris Bonser at Khorus
- Thursday, Feb 18- Functional Programming in Ember: Daniel Chappell at Q2 Banking
Season 2 will be coming out in Summer of 2016. If you'd like to be interviewed for that, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.